Do you suspect ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia, or another specific learning disorder? Call or email today to learn how I can help.
Professional Consultation per 60/minute hour……………………….$160
Dr. Greenstein is available for consultation to discuss you or your child’s learning challenges, including:
- Review of school or other professional’s assessment report with recommendations for further action
- Review of school program, which may involve providing feedback on an IEP document and/or school observation
- Attendance at school meeting to present assessment results and integrate these findings into development of school support plans
Comprehensive Neuropsychological Testing Assessment……………………$3700
aka “Neuropsych Testing” for diagnosis of ADHD, Dyslexia, or another Specific Learning Disorder and to build understanding of strengths and weaknesses in order to maximize learning
Was your child assessed by his/her school and you still feel there are unanswered questions about why they are having difficulties?
- Are you – or is your child or teenager – noticing difficulties with paying attention in classes, following through on assignments, and getting your schoolwork organized?
- Do you – or your child or teenager – spend too long on reading, only to realize that you have not understood much of what you were reading?
- Have you observed a decline in grades, and a general lack of motivation, particularly with regard to school work?
- Are grades lower than you would predict given supports already in place?
- Would you like to better understand learning strengths and weaknesses to develop a more successful approach to schoolwork?
- Are you wondering if an accommodation of extended time would be appropriate for the SATs or other standardized tests?
If you have answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, then a comprehensive assessment of the concerns can help to identify the problem, and to generate specific recommendations to help you deal with it as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Fee includes initial interview, a 6-8 hour testing session, followed by scoring and interpreting data, preparing a detailed report, and a meeting with the parents and also often the student to review testing results. A full report of this assessment is usually available within four weeks of the time of the assessment. In some cases, this report can be completed more quickly, but an added fee is included for a “rush order.”
WISC V Testing for Independent School Admissions………………$750
Many independent schools require that their applicants include an IQ assessment as part of their application to their school. Typically, this test is called the WISC V. Fee includes a 2 hour testing session, followed by scoring and interpreting data, preparing a detailed report, and a meeting with parents to review testing results. A full report of this assessment is usually available within two weeks of the time of the assessment. In some cases, this report can be completed more quickly, but an added fee is included for a “rush order.”
TOVA Test (Continuous Performance Attention Assessment)…$300
The TOVA Test is a valuable supplement to an already conducted neuropsychological evaluation and/or can aid in appropriate dosing of stimulant medication for already diagnosed ADHD. Fee includes a 1 hour testing session, followed by scoring and interpreting data, preparing a report, and a meeting with the student and/or parents to review testing results. A full report of this assessment is usually available within one week of the time of the assessment.
All assessments meet current guidelines determined by the Educational Testing Services in Princeton, New Jersey, and are also in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Please note: Because I have chosen to run a fee-for-service practice, you should realize that while some insurance providers may accept me as an “out of network provider,” it is you—not your insurance provider—who are responsible for full payment of the fee to which we have agreed. I do not submit insurance claims directly. Should you decide to file your own claim to be reimbursed for paid expenses associated with my services, please know that I will provide you with information that you can submit to your insurance company and I will also fill out a form that your insurance company may provide. Please also know that I cannot guarantee that your insurance company will reimburse you for fees paid to me. Many health insurance companies will pay for some portion, if not all, of a neuropsychological assessment, however many insurers will not pay for this kind of assessment. In some cases, having a medical doctor make a referral for a neuropsychological assessment can help with the insurance company’s willingness to pay for these services. It is a good idea to explore your health benefits first, before deciding whether you would like to move forward. If you have questions about the coverage, call your plan administrator. Please note that medical insurance does not ever cover academic skills assessment, which is almost always a necessary part of a comprehensive evaluation.